Hollywood Jahilliya

Democracy, whiskey, sexy.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I'm an old-school liberal, like FDR or, heck, even Trotsky if I'm feeling generous. That is, I recognize a fascist enemy when I see one, and I treat it like an enemy. It's my mission (self-appointed, of course) to convince other Hollywood liberals to do the same.

07 March 2006

DhimmiWatch & JihadWatch

I just added links to Robert Spencer's two websites, and felt a disclaimer is necessary, due to their controversial nature. It should go without saying in the blogosphere that posting a link does not necessarily reflect an endorsement of all that blogger's views. Spencer's commentary, though erudite and learned, is often harsher than my own would be, enough to make me squirm at times.

Nonetheless, his are the best round-ups I've ever found of jihad-related news links, and are an excellent resource regardless of what you think of Spencer's opinions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

  • Ain't It Cool News
  • Andrew Sullivan
  • Christopher Hitchens
  • Cinematical
  • Dark Horizons
  • David Aaronovitch
  • Defamer
  • DhimmiWatch
  • Gates of Vienna
  • Harry's Place
  • Hollywood Reporter
  • Huffington Post
  • Infidel Blogger's Alliance
  • Internet Movie Database
  • Iraq The Model
  • Irshad Manji: Muslim Refusenik
  • JihadWatch
  • Johann Hari
  • Michael J. Totten
  • Nick Cohen
  • Norman Geras
  • The Truman Project
  • Unite Against Terror
  • Wonkette